- Administrator – means Jędrzej Zarychta, Świeradowska 47, 02-662 Warsaw, NIP: 5252802196, who provides services electronically and stores and accesses information in User’s devices.
(2) Cookies – means computer data, in particular small text files, recorded and stored on the devices through which the User uses the websites of the Service.
- Administrator’s Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator through the Service.
- External Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Administrator’s partners, through the Website of the Service.
- Service – means the website or application under which the Administrator operates the Internet service, operating in the domain(s) jedrzejzarychta.com, jedrzejzarychta.pl.
- Device – means an electronic device through which the User accesses the Service.
- User – means an entity to whom, in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations, electronic services may be provided or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
- Types of Cookies used
(1) Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User Device. In particular, by this means it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted or malicious software to enter the User’s Device. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and to customize the Service individually. Cookies most often contain the name of the domain from which they come, the time they are stored on the Device and the assigned value.
(2) The administrator uses the following types of cookies:
- a) Essential: essential cookies contribute to the usability of the website by enabling basic functions such as site navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
(b) Preference cookies: Preference cookies allow the site to remember information that changes the look or function of the site, such as your preferred language or the region where you are located.
(c) Statistics: Statistical cookies help website owners understand how different users behave on the site by collecting and reporting anonymous information.
(d) Marketing: marketing cookies are used to track users on websites. The goal is to display ads that are relevant and interesting to individual users and thus more valuable to third-party publishers and advertisers.
(e) Unclassified: Unclassified cookies, are cookies that are in the process of being classified, along with the providers of individual cookies.
(3) You have the option to restrict or disable access of Cookies to your Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions that by their nature require Cookies.
III. Purposes for which Cookies are used
1 The Administrator uses Custom Cookies for the following purposes:
- Service configuration
- i) adapting the content of the Website’s pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Website’s pages.
- ii) to recognize the Service User’s device and its location and appropriately display the website, tailored to its individual needs;
iii) to remember the settings selected by the User and personalize the User’s interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or the region from which the User comes,
(iv) to remember the history of pages visited on the site for content recommendations,
(v) font size, website design, etc.
- Authenticating the user on the site and ensuring the user’s session on the site
- i) maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Service;
(ii) correct configuration of selected features of the Website, enabling in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session.
(iii) to optimize and increase the efficiency of the services provided by the Administrator.
- Execute the processes necessary for the full functionality of the websites
- i) customization of the content of the Website’s pages to the User’s preferences and optimization of use of the Website’s pages. In particular, these files allow you to recognize the basic parameters of the User’s Device and appropriately display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
(ii) correct operation of the affiliate program, enabling in particular verification of the sources of redirection of Users to the Website.
- To remember the user’s location
- i) correct configuration of selected functions of the Website, allowing, in particular, to adjust the information provided to the User taking into account his/her location.
- Analysis and research and audience audit
- i) creation of anonymous statistics that help to understand how Service Users use the Service’s websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
- Provision of advertising services
(i) customization of advertisements presented through the Service for third-party services and products;
- Ensure the safety and reliability of the service
(2) The service administrator uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
- presentation of multimedia content on the Service’s websites, which are downloaded from an external website, among others: youtube.com [cookie administrator: Google LLC with headquarters in the USA].
- collection of general and anonymous static data through analytical tools, among others:
(i) Google Analytics [cookie administrator: Google LLC with its registered office in the USA].
(ii) Microsoft Clarity [cookie administrator: Microsoft Co. of Ireland].
- use of interactive features to popularize the service through social networks, among others:
(i) Facebook.com [cookie administrator: Facebook Ireland Limited based in Ireland or Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. based in Ireland]
(ii) LinkedIn.com [cookie administrator: LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, based in Ireland]
- Possibilities to determine the conditions for storing or accessing cookies
(1) The User may independently and at any time change the settings for cookies, specifying the conditions for storing and accessing by cookies to the User’s Device. The User may change the settings referred to in the preceding sentence by means of the settings of the Internet browser or by means of the configuration of the service. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform you of the placement of Cookies on your device each time. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using Cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
(2) The user can delete cookies at any time using the available functions in the web browser he uses.